- Hits: 768
Weekly Announcements - 4 June 2015
Sunday, June 7th Worship @ 8:45am and 11:15am.
- Graduation Sunday: This Sunday, at both worship services, we will honor our graduates of high school and college. The message is: The Winding Road. Come and greet our graduates.
- Sunday School for Children and Youth at 10:00am
- Adults Small Groups at 10:00am
Continuing THIS SUNDAY – A NEW Adult Small Group
- “Forgiveness”, a 4-session study, led by Jeff Hanes. Have you ever found it hard to forgive yourself when you know you’ve hurt someone else? Has there been a time when you found his hard to forgive another person? People say “forgive and forget”, but is that possible? Come and join in the discussion.
- Also offered, “Making Family Time Meaningful” Discussions around Family priorities, traditions and values.
- Women’s Bible Study
Tuesday, June 9th – Buckhall Community Votes. The church is a polling place for the Buckhall community.
Tuesday, June 9th – Pastor’s Hours @ Panera on Liberia, 12:30pm to 3:00pm. Join Pastor Linda for coffee and conversation. What’s on your mind?
- 6:30pm Choir Practice
June 10th Covenant Bible Study resumes. Join us as we discuss the book of “Job.” Explorers, the curious, and the questioning are welcome.
June 11th – All-Church Meeting @ 7:30pm. Come hear updates and plans regarding the state of our church.
Tuesday, June 23rd – Buckhall Spirit Night @ (Signal Hill) Chick-fil-a. 20% of purchases will come back to Buckhall. Join in good food and fellowship, and make this fundraiser a success.
Saturday, June 27th - Food Collection at Wellington Giant. Help with our collection and make a difference by helping those who need help with food.