- Hits: 1460
Weekly Announcements - June 18th 2015
Sunday, June 21stWorship @ 8:45am and 11:15am. This Sunday the message is: A Big Fish Story.
- Sunday School for Children and Youth at 10:00am
- Adults Small Groups at 10:00am
- Continuing THIS SUNDAY - An Adult Small Group
- "Forgiveness", a 4-session study, led by Jeff Haynes. Have you ever found it hard to forgive yourself when you know you've hurt someone else? Has there been a time when you found his hard to forgive another person? People say "forgive and forget", but is that possible? Come and join in the discussion.
- Also offered, "Making Family Time Meaningful" Discussions around Family priorities, traditions and values.
- And Women's Bible Study!
Tuesday, June 23rd - Pastor's Hours @ Panera on Liberia, 12:30pm to 3:00pm. Join Pastor Linda for coffee and conversation. What's on your mind?
- 6:30pm Choir Practice
- ALSO on June 23rd join us for Buckhall's Spirit Night @ Chick-fil-A, 4:30pm to 9:30pm at 9506 Liberia. Join us for this delicious fundraiser. 20% of the sales, during that time, will be donated to Buckall. Please pick up the form to present to Chick-fil-A,
so that Buckhall gets credit toward your purchase. Forms are available at church.
June 24th Covenant Bible Study resumes. Join us as we discuss the book of "Isaiah." Explorers, the curious, and the questioning are welcome.
Saturday, June 27th - Food Collection at Wellington Giant. Help with our collection and make a difference by helping those who need help with food.
Sunday, June 28th - KaMP @ 12:30pm for water games and pizza. Kids and their families are invited to join in the water fun.